Hello Precious one
The last time I went to visit my parents I found a garden of fresh roses in their back yard. I was pleasantly surprised as I never thought my mom was a lover of blooms. I myself was never a lover of flowers but I can remember how the smell of those roses made me feel. They made me feel alive, calm and at peace. I am sure that’s how Adam and Eve felt every time they walked through Eden.
After that experience in my mom’s garden, that was it, I was hopelessly hooked and in love with flowers and plants. Did I say in love? NO kind of obsessed with flowers. I love the way flowers generally make people feel, excited, happy and optimistic about life.
I know they say diamonds are a girl’s best friend but I say forget diamonds, flowers are a girl’s best friend. Not only can you accessories your overall look by carry a gorgeous flower bouquet down the aisle but you can just about use flowers everywhere. So here 5 Ways to accessorize your overall wedding look using flowers
1. On your hair: opt for a flower head piece (make sure it is properly secured) instead of a veil or combine the two together. I have seen this done over and over especially for those brides who are trying to achieve the bohemian or vintage look; but that doesn’t mean a luxurious bride can’t do it too.Another alternative for luxurious brides is to use one single big bloom.
Image Source:Amelia Johnson via Ruffled Blog
2. On your dress. You can have a flower sash or flowers at the bottom of the dress or anywhere on your dress that will compliment it, be careful not have too many though.
3. Sash: If you are wearing a ball gown or mermaid dress, you can accessorize it by using a floral sash. It can either be real flowers or fabric flowers. If you plan to keep your sash I suggest you use fabric flowers. If you use real flowers get a floral artist who knows what their doing.Image Source: Esty
4. Bracelet: I have seen a lot of brides wearing floral bracelets lately and I must say they are super cute. If you ask your photographer I am sure they can come up with suggestions on how to capture your flower bracelet, believe me the images will turn out stunning.
Image Source: Calie Rose
5. Shoes: If you love flowers but don’t want too much of them everywhere on your look, you can opt to have a fabric flower on your shoes. Look at the examples below, aren’t they just pretty.
Image Source: Google
Big Pure Pearls Luxurious Love