Morning my precious readers. I hope you had a lovely weekend and that you are looking forward to a brand new week. Today’s post is all about non floral bouquets. To be honest I was never a fan of non floral bouquets until I saw these gorgeous bouquets below, not only have I changed my mind but I managed to convert a bride to consider having a non floral bouquets because she is just crazy in love with BLING. If you are having a bling or vintage wedding why not consider having a non floral bouquet. Here are 6 reasons why you should have a non floral bouquet:
- A non floral bouquet can be a fun DIY project, you can get friends and family involved.
- You get to keep it for life and who knows maybe your children might love to walk down the isle carry it someday.
- Affordability, Lets face it anything you create for yourself will probably cost you far less but be sure to practice, practice and practice before the big day.
- You can include sentimental jewelry that maybe your gran-ma or family member used to wear.
- You don’t have to worry about having an allergic reaction.
- Non floral bouquets never get old. Lifetime guarantee.
Photo credits from the top: google images and esty
Big Pure Pearls Luxurious Love