Good morning my loves. I cannot tell you how excited I am to be featuring this wedding. I’m loving the creativity I’m seeing on the dresses lately. Brides are bringing it with their whole wedding looks and I’m here for it. Today’s bride; Happy, wears a yellow ballgown wedding dress fit enough for a queen and she wears it ever so elegantly. ENJOY
1. How did you find the planning process?
I was hands-on. It was very stressful even though I had a wedding planner, I’m a perfectionist.
2. Tell us about your suppliers, how did you find them?. Would you say your suppliers delivered as promised?
I knew exactly what I wanted, I had my dream wedding in my mind. I did a lot of researching locally and abroad on Instagram, Facebook and on the internet. I got my wedding planner and deco via facebook.
3. Did you learn any lessons through your wedding journey? If so can you tell us of 3 lessons you’ve taken away based on your experience?
1. Not everyone who’s smiling with you is Happy for you
2. Evaluate your circle very carefully
3. Never allow anyone to plant any fear in your life.
4. What would you say to couples planning their wedding at the moment?
Have a budget, know exactly what you want. Take your time to do your research.
Any Exciting Plans For The Future
We are having our honeymoon in January. We haven’t confirmed the destination yet. In October we are going to China on a mini-honeymoon. We will officially be on honeymoon in January because we will be doing the traditional wedding at my husbands home in Mpumalanga. My family is officially taking me to my in-laws.
If you liked this wedding, you’ll adore this one here.
A big thank you to Happy and her hubby for sharing their wedding on the blog.