The wedding ceremony is the most important(serious) part of the entire. This is where you literally sign your life away, to the special person in your life. So here’s a few tips on how to make sure your wedding ceremony runs smoothly.
1. Do talk to your minister/pastor or registrar before the wedding. Explain the timeline of the day’s events and make sure they know the exact time they are expected to begin and end the ceremony.
2. Do eat breakfast before the ceremony, you don’t want to pass out in the middle of exchanging your wedding vows.
3. Do practice saying your wedding vows. Sometimes in excitement or fear brides tend to be tongue tied, so practicing might make the whole process easier. You’ll be glad you did.
4. Do practice walking in your wedding shoes, especially if they’re high heels and you’re not used to walking in heels.
6. Do give your spouse a wedding gift, it doesn’t have to be expensive just a little something to show a token of appreciation, they’ll remember it forever.
7. Do walk down the isle with confidence. It’s your day, walk down the isle like your royalty.
1. Don’t let the registrar, minister or pastor preach for three hours, that’s a big chunk of the day gone already. You don’t want your guests to be restless.
2. Don’t be more than 15-minutes late, yes it’s acceptable for the brides to be late but time is money and some venues will charge you for running behind schedule.
3. Don’t worry about tripping and falling when walking down the isle chances are you wont.
4. Don’t walk down the isle looking down, if you get nervous look at your groom, I am sure he’ll be able to calm you down.
5. Don’t run down the isle. Take your time. Savior the moment, you won’t get a chance to do it all again.
6. Don’t cry too much if you can help it, you don’t want to mess your makeup and end up with shocking wedding photos.
7. Don’t worry keep calm and get married.