I remember a time when wedding fairs were full of brides to be, who were eager to spend money to enhance their wedding days. Nowadays brides simply have gazillion choices, thanks to the internet and wedding blogs.
There are literally thousands of wedding blogs online, like this one. The reason most of us do it is because we are passionate. We love weddings and never tire talking about them. There is a feeling of fulfillment and satisfaction in knowing that my blog inspired someone to plan and execute one of a kind wedding. However brides should not forget about wedding fairs altogether they are worth going to.
Too many people seem to think that wedding fairs are pointless and a thing of the past but I beg to differ. There are cool wedding fairs out there, like luxurious,vintage and alternative fairs and many more. As a bride you can visually see how you’re wedding might look like. There are many creative businesses out there who still exhibit their wonderful creations at wedding fairs. I would advice brides to go along and have a little look; you never know what you may discover. Don’t just depend on blogs, something’s are better seen in real life.
A few tips and things to remember when visiting a wedding fair:
- Don’t go too early, midday or just after 1:00pm is the perfect time. Exhibitors will talk with you a bit longer if it is quiet than when it is packed because they want to speak to as many brides as they possibly could.
- Be inspired by exhibitors booth displays.
- Make a list of exhibitors you want to see and visit only those booths.
- Ask questions and enjoy being surrounded by wedding pretty.
- Opportunity to grab discounts, most exhibitors will be offering some sort of discounts if you book on the day. But be very wary, don’t make haste decisions based on an attractive offer, read the terms and conditions of the contract before you sign on the dotted line.
- Free goody bags, now I don’t know about you but I love to sample things before I buy.
- Grab as many goody bags as you possibly can.
- Makes for a nice day out.
- You will be surrounded by people who actually want to talk and listen to your ideas for your wedding day.
Photo Credits: dustysnoke.hubpages.com via pinterest
Wedding fairs in and around Buckinghamshire
Stylish Vintage at Flaxbourne Garden Wedding Fair
13 July 2014
Flaxbourne Garden, Salford Road, Aspley Guise, Milton Keynes,Buckinghamshire, MK17 8HZ
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milton Keynes Wedding Fair
20 July 2014
Stadium Way West, MK11ST
The Aylesbury Wedding Show…Sunday September 7th
Milton Keynes Wedding Fair Wedding Fair
03 – 05 October 2014
Middleton Hall, thecentre:mk, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK9 3ES
26 October 2014
Little Horwood, Little Horwood, Buckinghamshire,MK17 0PH, 01773 713817
Big Pure Pearls Luxurious Love